ARIMIDEX is supplied in bottles of 30 tablets. It's important to take your medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Here are tips on how to take the correct dosage of ARIMIDEX
- Take one tablet at the same time each day
- If you forget to take a tablet, take one as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose
- Do not take two tablets at once to make up for a missed dose
- Always take ARIMIDEX as your doctor prescribes
Ideas to help you remember to take your medication
Sometimes, remembering to take your medication can be challenging. These tips are designed to help you remember to stick to your hormonal treatment (also called hormonal therapy).
- Take it at a time that's part of your daily routine, such as when you wake up in the morning or with dinner
- Ask a loved one to remind you to take your medicine
- Create a daily appointment to take your medicine using a daily alarm on
- Your cell phone
- Your computer's calendar or other electronic scheduler
- Your alarm clock
- Keep a "medicine calendar" and check off each day after you've taken your medication